Which new FOX show are you most excited to see?
FOX24’s DAYTONA 500 TICKET GIVEAWAY Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be a U.S. resident who are 18 years of age or older and reside in the WTAT viewing area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WTAT (the “Station”), WMMP, Daytona International Speedway, their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, and the officers, directors, employees, licensees and assignees of each, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate families” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Qualified entrants may enter once. Authorized account holder of the mobile telephone number associated with the entry is considered the entrant. Standard text messaging rates apply.
2. To enter, text DAYTONA to the short code 45203. Standard text messaging rates apply to all text message entries sent. Text STOP to 45203 to cancel. Text HELP to 45203 for help. Entrants will receive up to 2 messages relating to this contest. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on January 21, 2013 and all entries must be received by Station by 11:00 p.m. EST on February 10, 2013 Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction, or if text message is not received.
4. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on February 11, 2013. Winners will be notified by phone on February 11, 2013.
5. All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive: Two (2) Frontstretch tickets to the Daytona 500 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race on Sunday February 24, 2013; Two (2) Frontstretch tickets to the DRIVE4COPD 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series Race on Saturday February 23, 2013; Two (2) Frontstretch tickets to the NextEra Energy Resources 250 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Race on Friday February 22, 2013; and Two (2) Sprint FANZONE Pre-Race passes for the Daytona 500 (weather and schedule permitting). The approximate value of the prize is $800.00. The prize does not include any transportation, hotel or meal expenses. The Station and sponsor are not responsible in the event a race is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winner will be notified by phone. Winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 2 days of notification, at the time winners claim his/her prize in person at the Station. Winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 2 days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, another winner will may be randomly selected from among remaining valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTAT 4301 Arco Lane, Charleston, SC and on the Station’s website at www.foxcharleston.com.
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 4301 Arco Lane, Charleston, SC 29418 by February 28, 2013.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and Daytona International Speedway accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.